- Hot-dipped galvanized coating on linkage rods for corrosion protection. Black polyester power coat finish is optional.
- C-shape linkage cross section for maximum strength and saving space.
- Custom-made ball socket bearings molded from specialized material for superior wear resistance.
- Customized ball socket bearings holes designed to maximize bearing retention and compression strength.
- Ball pins manufactured and designed to retain oil for maximum durability and wear resistance.
- Ball pins and pivot shaft treated with proprietary salt bath nitriding process for smooth, corrosion resistant surface.
- Pivot shaft bearings composed of a custom sintered metal mixture developed for wear resistance under highly loaded oscillating motion conditions.
- Pivot shaft bearings are oil impregnated for lifetime lubrication.
- Idler levers designed with high-strength, low alloy steel.